“But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst.” -John 4:14a
About Sweet Water Ministries
Sweet Water, a ministry of Safe Families, provides a Circle of Support to moms who choose to host their children with Safe Families.
Through bi-weekly gatherings from 6-8:15p at Redeemer Church (1505 N. Delaware St., Indianapolis, IN 46202) and mentoring, we offer encouragement and hope from God’s Word.
Sweet Water Ministry Evenings Include:
- A Free Children’s Program for babies through high school students
- Parenting Workshops using UC Davis Hospital’s PC Care Model
- Time for Moms to connect and make new friends
- A Delicious home-cooked meal
- Money management help, women’s health tips, cooking demos, and more
Safe Families Moms
Feeling stressed from the chaos?
Looking for true friendships with other women seeking change?
Want to learn more about how to be a great mom?
Come for a visit – then, choose to join our Sweet Water family!
Transportation to Sweet Water Gatherings can be requested.
Volunteer With Us
- Share the joy of knowing Jesus
- Pray for our precious families
- Prepare a ministry night meal
- Rock babies or assist with preschooler to high schooler classes
- Guest teach a workshop on topics such as: parenting, women’s health, dental care, and money management
- Disciple a mom
- Provide transportation
Sweet Water is a ministry of Safe Families. Please contact Debbie: DebbieABaldwin@gmail.com for the matching donation link.
Refreshing moms to love and follow Jesus
Debbie Baldwin, Ministry Director: DebbieABaldwin@gmail.com
Marilyn Price, Assistant Ministry Director: email@example.com
Gwen Kempson, Children’s Program Director
Dr. Amy Sherman, Spiritual Director
Alisha Wood, Program Manager: Walisha225@gmail.com
Lanna Blanchard, Executive Director – Safe Families of Central Indiana