“But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst.” -John 4:14a
About Sweet Water Ministries
Sweet Water, a ministry of Family Hope, provides a Circle of Support to moms who choose to host their children with Family Hope.
Through bi-weekly gatherings from 6-8:15p at Church at the Crossing (9111 Haverstick Road Indianapolis, IN 46240) and mentoring, we offer encouragement and hope from God’s Word.
Sweet Water Ministry Evenings Include:
- A Free Children’s Program for babies through high school students
- Parenting Workshops using UC Davis Hospital’s PC Care Model
- Time for Moms to connect and make new friends
- A Delicious home-cooked meal
- Money management help, women’s health tips, cooking demos, and more
Family Hope Moms
Feeling stressed from the chaos?
Looking for true friendships with other women seeking change?
Want to learn more about how to be a great mom?
Come for a visit – then, choose to join our Sweet Water family!
Transportation to Sweet Water Gatherings can be requested.
Volunteer With Us
- Share the joy of knowing Jesus
- Pray for our precious families
- Prepare a ministry night meal
- Rock babies or assist with preschooler to high schooler classes
- Guest teach a workshop on topics such as: parenting, women’s health, dental care, and money management
- Disciple a mom
- Provide transportation
Donations to Sweet Water can be made through Family Hope, a tax-exempt 501(c)3 charitable organization. Please contact Debbie: DebbieABaldwin@gmail.com for details.
Family Hope is a collaboration of area churches providing supportive relationships for isolated families. It is a Christian, non-profit operating through a team of trained and vetted volunteers who offer temporary hosting of children, connections, guidance for parents, and a bridge to family stability.
For more information on Family Hope go to: https://www.familyhope.info/
Debbie Baldwin, Ministry Director: DebbieABaldwin@gmail.com
Marilyn Price, Assistant Ministry Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gwen Kempson, Children’s Program Director
Dr. Amy Sherman, Spiritual Director
Jennifer Daggett, Living God’s Way Director
Lanna Blanchard, Executive Director – Family Hope of Central Indiana